When it comes to wearing a bikini, women should have extreme confidence, no matter what their body shape is. If you are one of those women who are positive enough and want to wear a bikini on a beach and want to enjoy a pool party, sunbathing, surfing, etc. then you are at the right place. Here you will get to know about various types of bikini sets so that you can choose the one which will suit you the best. visit here: waist trainer vest
Which type of bikini set to choose?
If you know your body shape, then it will be easy for you to choose a bikini set that can help you look attractive. So, here you will know which one is best for you –
- Best bikini set for an hourglass – If you have an hourglass body shape then you have a clearly defined waist and great legs. So an hourglass body shape woman should choose a strapless top with simple bottoms. You should choose a Ruffled or embellished set that helps to accentuate your curves. Also, you should keep in mind that the color of your top and bottom should match if you don’t want to look disproportional.
- Best bikini set for a top hourglass – in this type of body shape the bust is larger than your hips. If you have this type of body shape, then you should choose a bikini or any that can accentuate your waist which will help in balancing the top and bottom of your body. A retro-style one-piece bikini is best suited for this type.
- Best bikini set for a bottom hourglass – it is also known as the pear body type in which bust is smaller than the hips. Such kinds of women should choose a bikini which will help to add some volume to their upper body but keeping their bottom simple. For this type of body shape, one-piece bikinis with wide-set straps and higher-cut legs are best suitable. Pattered, ruffled, and embellished tops will enhance the upper body. Also if you want to give some extra volume then you can go for push-up tops.
- Best bikini set for a spoon – in this body type the hips are wider than the bust which gives a shelf-like appearance to a body. If you have this body shape then you must show off your lower legs, and arms. You should choose a bikini which reduces the attention to your hips and tummy. Retro pin-up bikinis with dark bottoms are the best ones you can go for.
- Bikini set for a triangle – in this body type a women’s upper body is slim and hips are broader. They have beautiful arms, legs, and flat tummies. Women with triangle body shapes should choose a bikini that can add volume to their upper body and can de-emphasize their hips. For this type strapless bandeau bikini tops are best suited, and for adding some volume you can choose a padded one. Check some tips to buy cocktail dresses